• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the Queen of MILF ?

Who's the Queen of MILF ?

• Cherie Deville

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Alexis Fawx

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Kendra Lust

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • India Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bridgette B.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Britney Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandi Love

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Now that Julia Ann is retired, the crown for Queen of MILF is up for grab. In your opinion, who deserves it the most ?
(To avoid picking the nominees based on my own preferences, I picked the ones who won Best MILF at the XRCO or MILF Performer of the Year AVN Awards since 2015)

Cherie Deville
AVN Awards for MILF Performer of the Year 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
XRCO Awards for Best MILF of the Year 2017, 2018

Cherie-Deville-in-black-Stockings-craves-for-Dick_003_ultra.jpg

Alexis Fawx
AVN Award for MILF Performer of the Year 2020, 2022

Busty-MILF-Alexis-Fawx-stripping-and-posing-naked-on-the-couch_007_big.jpg

Kendra Lust

AVN Award for MILF Performer of the Year 2016, 2017
XRCO Award for Best MILF 2016

Kendra-Lust-fucks-while-her-Hubby-films-the-Action_005_big.jpg

India Summer
AVN Award for MILF Performer of the Year 2015
XRCO Award for Best MILF 2015

Skilful-Teacher-India-Summer-fucking-her-Student_002_ultra.jpg

Bridgette B

XRCO Award for Best MILF 2019, 2020

Jealous-MILF-Bridgette-B-fucking-her-stepson_003_big.jpg

Britney Amber
XRCO Award for Best MILF 2021

Busty-cougar-Britney-Amber-fucks-her-neighbor-while-husband-is-out_005_big.jpg

Brandi Love
XRCO Award for Best MILF 2022

Sassy-blonde-MILF-Brandi-Love-has-hot-sex-with-resort-employee_003_big.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Julia Ann isn't retired. Where did you hear that? Your source or sources?

Data18 has her working in 2023. The iafd still has her working in 2023. Vicky Vette still has her doing live cam shows for VNA Live. So she's still active. FreeOnes themselves has her as active.

That makes the whole point of this thread useless.

Francesca Le is a good one. Cory Chase too. @tvstrip (y) Michelle Lay is another. Sophie Dee is a fourth lady. Tasha Reign is a fifth. Catalina Cruz is a sixth. We can continue this. The list just doesn't end.

Then you have "retired" ladies still working behind the scenes, in production and directing, assisting in makeup, etc. Kelly Madison, Stormy Daniels, Kayden Kross, Rachel Aziani etc.

I bet you even Lisa Ann is still active in her website. Yes, the one that used to be on Brand Danger. But now is separate from that network. She may call herself "retired" but believe me she's probably very active at her website.

Want more milfs?

1 Try over at the VNA ... Vicky Vette, Sara Jay, Shanda Fay, Deauxma, Nikki Benz (yes Nikki is a milf now, regardless of what anyone says), etc.

2. Try over at Puba. ... Rachael Cavalli, Brooke Banner, etc.

Last edited:

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Julia Ann isn't retired. Where did you hear that? Your source or sources?

Data18 has her working in 2023. The iafd still has her working in 2023. Vicky Vette still has her doing live cam shows for VNA Live. So she's still active. FreeOnes themselves has her as active.

That makes the whole point of this thread useless.
She's not performing anymore, she only does solos stuff

Francesca Le is a good one. Cory Chase too. @tvstrip (y) Michelle Lay is another. Sophie Dee is a third. Tasha Reign is a fourth. Catalina Cruz is a fifth. We can continue this. The list just doesn't end.

Then you have "retired" ladies still working behind the scenes, in production and directing, assisting in makeup, etc. Kelly Madison, Stormy Daniels, Rachel Aziani etc.

Want more milfs?

1 Try over at the VNA ... Vicky Vette, Sara Jay, Shanda Fay, Deauxma, Nikki Benz (yes Nikki is a milf now, regardless of what anyone says), etc.

2. Try over at Puba.
. I have big respect for these women And I could have added them to h
You seem to be missing Francesca Le and Cory Chase?
You might not like the criterias I used to select my nominees but I stated them clearly : Having won an XRCO award for Best MILF or a AVN Award for MILF Performer of the Year between 2015 and 2023.
I have big respect for these women, for what they did along their career and I could have added them, I thought about adding some of them. But I choosed to base my picks on some very specific criterias so what's the point of setting criterias if you don't respect them ?